Joinery made in Weißenstadt
perfect for your project
In addition to KVH and BSH bar stock, we also offer ready-to-set construction objects for many purposes. Whether dormer, roof truss, carport or timber frame house… there are various and almost unlimited possibilities. We manufacture using one of the most modern joinery machines… a Hundegger ROBOT-Drive 1250. Extensively equipped, we manufacture the best quality possible with the 6-axis robot aggregate. We can deburr, groove, drill, mill, slit and mark.
There are almost no limits to the processing possibilities, whether dovetail joints or simple rafter nail drillings– we are always ready for anything!
Your benefits with GELO joinery
- High level and best quality processing
- Processing of formats from 20×60 mm up to 300×1300 mm and 15,25 m length
- Precision in every processing step guarantees high fitting accuracy
- Numerous marking options for the components (marking pen, inkjet printer and labelling)
- Thanks to our own pre-production in the KVH works, we are able to ensure delivery on time and thus offer a high degree of planning reliability, cost savings and time savings.
This is how a GELO joinery project runs
At first you simply bring your idea: Our experienced workers will then carry out the substantial and hands-on work preparation. We use the latest SEMA software for planning.
Alternatively, you can also send us finished, machine-readable joinery data in .BVN or .BVX format and we will process it for you.
With the delivery of your joinery you will then receive a mounting plan and the component list, so that you can easily assemble your carport or piece of furniture yourself.