Square timber is the traditional timber for civil and underground engineering.
Among other things, it is mostly used in road construction as well as tunnel and channel construction, and it is less used for the construction of buildings. Nevertheless, it has the same high quality characteristics of each GELO timber product and is likewise available dip-impregnated.
- Spruce, fir, standard pine, douglas fir or larch
- Cutting grades AB, A, and S
- By request technically dried or dip-impregnated
- Length: 4.00 m / 5.00 m
- Dimensions: 78 x 78 mm to 158 x 158 mm
- According to TG or DIN 4074